Loading...You are here: Home > 'ad extensions'
Bing rolled out enhanced sitelinks for its users in the US in November of 2014, and they have just announced […]Read More →
In 2013, AdWords stopped allowing advertisers to use phone numbers in their ads if they weren’t in call or location […]Read More →
Get The Weekly Digest
What is Tenscores?Track and optimize your Google AdWords quality scores for $25/month.
- Unsurprisingly, tons of ads jacks up website load times October 2, 2015
- Advertisers are squishing ads in everywhere, including the Windows 10 Start menu October 1, 2015
- YouTube Shopping ads make buying stuff from videos even easier September 30, 2015
- Google thinks you’re willing to pay to get YouTube ad free September 28, 2015
- TV takes a page from digital, starts showing native ads September 25, 2015